|Other Scintillating Information:
- Senior Thesis Topic: "The Trilateral Commissionary Position on State Aid to Parochial Endowments"
- Comment Most Frequently Heard at Society Functions: "Size does matter!"
- Awarded the Order of the Merton Cross for the lecture, "My Intimate Experiences With Female Jocks," presented to the Society on May 1, 1975
- Awarded a second Order of the Merton Cross for the lecture, "On Being Well-Endowed," presented to the Society on May 25, 2000
- Attended Merton College, Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar 1975-1977, allegedly to verify that the Merton College Library was, indeed, the first "stalled" library in England
- Considered a world-renowned expert on Endowmentia
- Represented the Society at the 1973 Bilderberger Conference
- A portrait of the first Duke of Homersex graces the walls of the University Club of New York, the site of the May 2002 Merton Society meeting